Services We Offer
We want you to feel comfortable and confident in every service we provide. Our goal is to give you a relaxing experience for every dental procedure, from standard cleanings to whitening procedures and smile makeovers. Our team will also provide guidance on how to continue your oral health care at home.
The overall diagnosing, treatment, and management your oral health care needs.
cleanings, exams; periodontal health maintenance and therapy in Greenville SC
tooth aches, cracked, chipped, and broken teeth or fillings
- Dentures & Partials
- Night guards
- Mouth guards / Sportsguards
- Digital Xrays
- Composite restorations
- Wisdom teeth removal
- Root canals
- Sleep Apnea Appliances
- Dental implants
Services that enhance your smile.
- Customized at home whitening trays (www.opalescence.com)
- In-office whitening appointments in our office
- Cosmetic bonding
- Front Teeth Crowns
- Porcelain crowns
- Smile Makeovers
- Orthodontics: Invisalign options
For questions regarding cosmetic or general services, please feel free to call or email us. We are here to help!
Invisalign is a state of the art treatment option used to straighten teeth and an alternative to traditional metal braces.
Is it for me?
Invisalign is an exciting option for people who want to straighten their teeth without braces. We are happy to schedule an appointment to see if this orthodontic treatment is the right option for you. Call us today!
Following Tooth Extraction
It is normal to experience some discomfort following an extraction; call us right away if you have:
- heavy or increased bleeding
- pain or swelling that continues beyond 2-3 days
- any medication reaction
To control discomfort, take pain medication as directed before anesthetic has worn off or as indicated below:
- TWO Tylenol (500mg per tablet) & THREE Ibuprofen (200mg per tablet) TOGETHER every 4-6 hours for pain.
- DO NOT exceed 1 week on this regimen and not in combination with any other pain mediations as this could lead to overdose.
To promote healing and maintain blood clot
- bite on a gauze for 45-60 minutes
- if bleeding continues, bite on a moist tea bag for 45-60 minutes
- don’t spit or suck through a straw for 48 hours
- DO NOT smoke or use tobacco for at least 5 days
- do not overexert yourself for several days
- avoid hot or cold foods and drinks
- do not eat hard foods that can get lodged in the extraction site for the first few days and try to eat on the opposite side of your mouth.
- gently rinse with warm salt water 2-3 times a day for about 1 week
- gently clean around the site with a brush starting the day after extraction
If antibiotics were given, continue to take them for the indicated length of time, even if the infection appears to be gone.
Following Periodontal Cleaning
If you experience some pain and discomfort after a periodontal cleaning, warm salt-water rinses and Tylenol are good options for helping calm these areas of the mouth. You may experience increased cold sensitivity after this cleaning as well. This is perfectly normal and should reduce over time. If symptoms persist, speak with your hygienist about options for sensitive roots. You may want to begin using sensitivity toothpaste.